Top Five Blog Posts
This week I spied on my site using Google analytics. The biggest revelation? Finding out the blog posts that have gotten the most hits, including several with over a 1000. Who are all these people reading my blog? I’d love to know!
Here are the top five blog posts, based on traffic:
5. Personal Mission Statement: Be peaceful. Be patient. Be Persistent (the words that keep me sane)
4. The Tattoo Story (how I got my only tattoo)
3. On Sex: Teens Are (Sexual) People, Too (why sex has a place in YA)
2. Parent-Vision, Teen-Vision, and What It Means for Books to Reach Their Audience (in response to the Gurdon “YA is too dark” business)
1. My review of Last Night I Sang to the Monster by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
Interesting to see where people end up with their clicks. If you like something, check out other posts by clicking on the tags under the title.